Hefei Expat - China

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HFConnect
The Events, News and Sports APP for visitors in Hefei.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luxurious and fashion goods soon at your door...  (Read 9268 times)

larcenciel

Luxurious and fashion goods soon at your door...
« on: July 31, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »

Hey guys

Do brands such as Gucci, Chanel, Dior or Burberry make you dream?
YYEEAAAHHHH of course !!! Just wanted to let you know that this Friday 1st august 2008, we are pleased to welcome you on our website www.mymingpai.com  :)
This will be YOUR new & most convenient shopping online store for luxurious and fashion goods!We sell all famous and best luxurious products of the whole world, and you can be delivered as fast as nobody else could do. I can't tell more sorry, hence the use for you all to be on date this Friday  ;)

Enjoy your trip on mymingpai.com, I'm sure you'll not be disappointed!
Hope to see you soon

Priscillia

junjuncayacap

Re: Luxurious and fashion goods soon at your door...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 07:32:20 AM »

Make sure that you accept credit cards.  ;D

larcenciel

Luxurious and fashion goods soon at your door...
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 08:20:15 AM »

Hehe just to advise you the website has been online since today 1st August 2008 at 00h45 lol. It is first a kind of content website, so you'll learn many things about fashion, famous people outfits and luxury brands. Moreover you can share your opinions & experiences on our forum, you'll see how interesting it is! And lately you will be able to shop online for any luxury goods  ;) Let me know what you think about it, I'm very curious about your impressions.

Just to advise you to visit www.yangjiu.com, they provide excellent foods & drinks such as Veuve Clicquot champagne or Favarger Swiss choclate fondue. So if there are some big fans, I think this will bring you BIG smile  ;D

Thanks for your interest in our website.

Pris

junjuncayacap

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:22 AM »

Hey guys

Do brands such as Gucci, Chanel, Dior or Burberry make you dream?
YYEEAAAHHHH of course !!! Just wanted to let you know that this Friday 1st august 2008, we are pleased to welcome you on our website www.mymingpai.com  :)
This will be YOUR new & most convenient shopping online store for luxurious and fashion goods!We sell all famous and best luxurious products of the whole world, and you can be delivered as fast as nobody else could do. I can't tell more sorry, hence the use for you all to be on date this Friday  ;)

Enjoy your trip on mymingpai.com, I'm sure you'll not be disappointed!
Hope to see you soon

Priscillia

I visited the website, I suggest that you include the prices there. This would be buyer friendly in my opinion. Thanks!

larcenciel

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 08:12:33 AM »

Actually www.mymingpai.com is a new website, which will start to sell soon.
At the moment, our aim is to inform people about the last fashion trends and luxury brands, but also to share people's experiences in fashion throughout our BBS.
So those who love fashion, just go and take a look on www.mymingpai.com and post your comments if you'd like to share your experience.
Otherwise you still can ask me your questions  ;)

I'd also like to mention that www.yangjiu.com deals with luxury. However it more aims to those who love wines and champagnes. For more information, click on the following link www.yangjiu.com and you'll be able to order your favorite beverages  :P

larcenciel

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 09:15:09 AM »

Hey girls,
Which is your favorite model for this Versace Spring Summer 2009?? I like both, but they still have some differences that can make your opinion different. You want to learn more about them? Take a look at http://www.mymingpai.com/bbs/redirect.php?tid=794&goto=lastpost#lastpost
mymingpai.com deals with lots of fashion and luxury contents, and they will start selling very soon, now we are in 2009...
So hope to see you guys on mymingpai.com, and let's talk about the latest Dior shoes!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up