Expat English > Discussions and opinions

How to choose a reliable torrent site?

(1/1)

Axmed633:
More than once I have come across terrible servers that fail to do their job. Also, since torrent is illegal, very often such sites are blocked. What to do?

olegmayami:
The main thing in this matter is to find a good torrent site, but it is not easy. The torrent must have a good speed, be free of viruses and clearly cope with its task. At thenewpiratebay you can find an excellent torrent site (and not only), which perfectly copes with the task, and the risks that this site will be blocked are minimal. So I advise you to consider this option.

Arinas:

--- Quote from: olegmayami on December 21, 2021, 12:36:03 pm ---The main thing in this matter is to find a good torrent site, but it is not easy. The torrent must have a good speed, be free of viruses and clearly cope with its task. At thenewpiratebay you can find an excellent torrent site (and not only), which perfectly copes with the task, and the risks that this site will be blocked are minimal. So I advise you to consider this option.

--- End quote ---
I, too, alas, encountered terrible torrent sites. Unfortunately I never found something adequate. I will try to use the torrent that you advised

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version