Hefei Expat - China

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HFConnect
The Events, News and Sports APP for visitors in Hefei.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hefeis subway, two years early  (Read 5487 times)

luiz_iniciante

hefeis subway, two years early
« on: November 28, 2013, 11:41:48 AM »

Did I get anyone with that title?

Not being much of a gourmand, I really don't have any strong feelings, good or bad, about Hefei's culinary scene. With the exception of one item, I never think back to my moma's or any other cooking to be had back home. And even when it comes to that item, it's as much about the principles it embodies as it is about the taste. It's quickly and easily prepared. It's healthy. It can be eaten hot or cold, alone in one's office or in the company of friends at the park... In short, I do like me a good subway sandwich.

Where can you one (or more of these)? At Mr. Starfish Subs, on the third floor of Letus Super Market (乐成超市), at the corner of Jinzhai Road (金寨路) and Xu X Road (续溪路). You heard it here first.

Aussie Mike

• +86 138 667 39353
  • Administrator
  • Long Term Member
  • Love Life, Live Life, Be Happy!
    • View Profile
    • Personal Profile
Re: hefeis subway, two years early
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 02:01:39 AM »

Yep! You got me!
I was wondering what you were thinking, putting Hefei Subways info in the food section.

I guess I'll leave it here now.
My Focus is Australia China Import Export People and Products

rgeczi

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 01:53:56 AM »

There's a subway shop (not the chain Subway) in ZhiXing Cheng (Cosmo City) shopping mall on Changjiang Rd. It's on the basement level with all the other eating places.

How are they?  And what is average price?  I am just afraid to go there to find subs made from "sweet bread", which is rampant in this city.

x0vash0x

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 04:18:30 AM »

The subs aren't made from 'sweet bread' they're made from regular white or wheat bread. Prices for a foot long vary depending on the sandwich but are between 30 - 40RMB.
Pages: [1]   Go Up