Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Professionals in Hefei
Business Network Group
Entrepeneurs and all professionals.
professionals.inhefei.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Australian BBQ Sausages  (Read 8178 times)

thesmoothsuit

Australian BBQ Sausages
« on: June 14, 2013, 09:29:09 AM »

Hi,

where can I buy Aussie. BBQ beef sausages? Just like the one you can get at Woolworths or Coles.

rgeczi

Re: Australian BBQ Sausages
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:16:54 PM »

If you have access to Taobao.com, I am sure you will find some sellers who sell it.

thesmoothsuit

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »

Thanks. Such a shame. Sausages, frankfurts, meat pies. Wish hefei had this. Would be grand to,sizzle a couple of dozen of sausages on the BBQ.

Success

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 01:59:05 PM »

Hi,

where can i buy fresh Turkey here in Hefei?

rgeczi

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 05:08:07 PM »

Yeah nothing quite like Aussie bangers on the plate. If you are ordering any Rob I am definitely a buyer of a few kg. I can drop money off in advance and assisting your costs is no problem if needed.

Kim, I wouldn't mind doing that at all.  Just let me know exactly what you want to order and I will get them to send it directly to whatever address you provide.  In terms of funds, you can drop it off at the school I teach at in perhaps a plastic bag or whatever, then the next time I go to teach class the people at reception will pass it along to me.

To save on shipping cost per KG, maybe you can bulk buy for friends such as Mike or whatever (if he is interested).

Aussie Mike

• +86 138 667 39353
  • Administrator
  • Long Term Member
  • Love Life, Live Life, Be Happy!
    • View Profile
    • Personal Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 04:01:30 AM »

Count me in.  ;D
My Focus is Australia China Import Export People and Products

rgeczi

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 06:54:02 AM »

Ok, you guys just send me a PM with the quantity wanted and for which product (I posted two links that I am assuming are for different stuff), as well as the shipping address, and I will have that sent out.  I will PM back with the total product cost, as well as shipping.  Then you guys can just go to my wife's school, which I think Mike did once or twice before, to leave a baggy of money to the front desk people. 

Just let them know it's for me, otherwise, they might think it's like some weird adult "tooth fairy" stuff, and keep it for themselves.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up