Hefei Expat - China

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HFConnect
The Events, News and Sports APP for visitors in Hefei.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hefei Yintai Centre (InTime Plaza): new luxury shopping mall  (Read 17141 times)

Dom79

Hefei Yintai Centre (InTime Plaza): new luxury shopping mall
« on: March 21, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »

Hi everyone, there is a new luxury shopping mall in Hefei that opened just last January. It is called Hefei Yintai Centre also known as
Hefei InTime Plaza, located at No.98 Changjiang Middle Road.

I recently stopped by to look around and its pretty awesome! Some stores are not yet open though but it looks like the entire
mall will be finished by next month. The first 2 floors are devoted to luxury brands such as LV, Gucci, Tod's, Versace, Burberry, Omega, Rolex etc.
The upper floors have more affordable brands from middle to high-end with ladies wear and mens wear. For ladies, there is Miss Sixty, Guess etc. There is also a whole section in one of the floors devoted entirely to shoes (both men and women). There are popular shoe brands ECCO, Nine West, Stella Luna and Staccato. I enjoyed browsing this section. :) At the 6th floor, there are also Nike, Adidas and Levi's stores.

There are a few cafes: a Costa Coffee at the 2nd floor, New Zealand Natural ice-cream cafe, and a Haagen-Dazs cafe at the ground level.
At the Lower Ground: there will be a Dairy Queen, a KFC, a Leonidas and a BHG Market Place grocery coming soon. BHG usually sells a good
variety of international goods.

The highest floors are for the restaurants. There will be a South Beauty branch, a Wang Steak, and Zen Chinese restaurant soon. So far, Grandma's is the most popular restaurant there and open already. Lines were very long though so we chose to try the Banana Leaf restaurant at the topmost floor. It was
pretty good. :)

I heard BONA movie theaters will also be coming soon and will be on 8th or 9th floor. All in all, it is a mall worth seeing! :)

Aussie Mike

• +86 138 667 39353
  • Administrator
  • Long Term Member
  • Love Life, Live Life, Be Happy!
    • View Profile
    • Personal Profile
Re: Hefei Yintai Centre (InTime Plaza): new luxury shopping mall
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 10:31:47 AM »

Look forward to it
My Focus is Australia China Import Export People and Products

Andy72

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 06:37:43 AM »

In the restaurant floor there is also one of my favorite one: japanese teppan yaki chain called Tairyo Teppanyaki (大渔铁板烧) - it is a buffet with a good share of food, a reasonably acceptable sake, all included in the price!

It is the first in Hefei: I tried it in Shanghai a few times, and once in Hefei. The food was a little worse made than Shanghai (but it had just opened!).

Strangely the price was a little higher than Sh (i think it is around 170rmb - sh 150rmb).. but there were also very few ppl!!

(still the so caleld Blue Flame French (!!) teppan at Wanda is much better for the food, but no sake and only chinese beer and terrible wine!!)

It's a start and I hope it will keep up!

Andy72

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »

I went back to teppan in Yintai and the experience was much better than the first time!
Both me and my gf enjoyed it much more than last time and the scallops were exceptional!
All the orders also were cooked properly, and the sashimi is really good!
Many different kind of fish.. something else the one in Wanda does not have!

The price is comparable with Wanda (168rmb in Yintai and if I remember correctly the sme in Wanda?) and since there is also sake (but still no Kirin beer, even if they have it on the menu!) I must say that now I would recommend the Yintai Tairyo!

Anyway, if you try both I look forward to your comments!

One main difference is that Wanda teppan (Blue Flame French(!) teppanyaki) is always completely FULL while in Yintai I never saw more than 10 people.. on the other hand I used to go there a little "late" for Chinese dinner (around 8pm - and you can order food until about 9-9:30pm)

Andy72

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:44:17 AM »

you got Kirin????
lucky.....

told you, been there twice, never got it!
maybe too late!

let me know when you go next time!  :)

zang2er

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 07:55:31 AM »

i think all your guys can get good and cheap luxury goods from hongkong or free duty shop , why buy there ? i never bought luxury goods in china . super expensive .   

Andy72

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 08:00:47 AM »

actually 大枪 and I are only focusing on food and interesting and relatively cheap restaurant (for the offer, quality and type of food)!

i really do not care about luxury stuff!!! i wouldn't know what to do of them.. re-selling?  :)
i do like walking around shopping malls though.....

zang2er

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 08:17:40 AM »

man are crazy for beer and wine .
girls are crazy for new dress and Jewelry .

Andy72

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 08:20:15 AM »

girls i like enjoy eating as well!!

and i am also more crazy for the food part than beer/wine, especially in China!!!

italian/french wine, dutch/belgian beers.. ok a different matter!!!!

japanese sake too, let them come!!  ;D

i knew a few guys out there more interested in luxury stuff as well.. they probably already go to HK or other places.... ;)))
Pages: [1]   Go Up