Hefei Expat - China

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HFConnect
The Events, News and Sports APP for visitors in Hefei.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Things not to do  (Read 69734 times)

Andy72

Re: Things not to do
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 11:49:36 pm »

Posted by: zang2er
Insert Quote
     dont be mad . i am a chinese girl , i always get questions from guys like : what's your job? where you live? do you have bf ? how much you can earn per month . do you have apatrment ?   
you should get use to it .    when i met guy like this , i just left

mmmhh.. you must be a really cute Chinese girl judging from those questions!!!  ;)

so, do YOU have a boyfriend???  ;D

just kidding!!

you should post in the forum about what not to do in china, for us laowai!!

but i can think that the how much you earn and if you got an apartment are the typical questions we get over and over, so at some point we want to check how locals react to them!

the others, job and where you live, are completely normal.. the bf.. already mentioned!

nobody asked though if you were.. chinese?  :D

thx for contributing.. have a look at the forums where we laowai wonder about this impolite for you and vice versa! curious about your point of view!

zang2er

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 05:20:40 am »

@ andy

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:38:24 am by zang2er »

Andy72

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 05:31:00 am »

Susan (i prefer than zang2er)

i'd like to see a larger pic of you then  :)

i guess they say "hello laowai" here in hefei.. in shanghai laowai are even too normal..

besides, from the great way you wrote in english, i also thought you could have been half n' half, not fully chinese.. or a chinese that lived abroad!  :D

i know about chinese realism.. i respect that and the differences, even though some of the direct questions are still putting me off, and i am not a completely newbie (i wasn't it even before moving here!).

still i don't agree about the beautiful face: i actually think chinese, especially girls, especially in the chinese-chinese relationships, are looking past the physical appearances.

i remember one of my first considerations after moving here: i saw around so many chinese couples where the girl beauty was at least 2 points above the male part, even admitting that my taste for man are quite different from almost all the chinese girls i talked to!! in europe i would think in these cases that the boy was rich.. here, no, it cannot be so often!!  :D

and i do know some couples of friends or people i know where the case is not that.. nothing to do with amount of money.. just pure caring reasons!

back to good relationship in china, given nobody believes you are a chinese, all the chinese boys should be more enthralled in dating a pretty foreigner that speaks perfect mandarin!! maybe even some dialect  ;D

zang2er

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 05:48:28 am »

@ andy :

i am still on my way . 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:37:47 am by zang2er »

Andy72

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 05:55:14 am »

girl,

you have great achievements and good dreams!

keep pursuit them! i wish you the best..

i just wonder if you misunderstood me or what i wrote: i never thought you were not a real chinese! i was mostly kidding.. never thought to put you down or else!

as i say, great life! good luck for your future!!

and i do think your written english is above hefei-chinese average (i'm not english teacher of course, i'm italian engineer, but i used to go to some english corner at a uni close by to where i live!)

keep fighting! but don't forget to enjoy your victory! this is also important!!

zang2er

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 06:03:47 am »

@ andy :   ahhha , its hardly for me to understand english jokes ,   
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:39:18 am by zang2er »

Andy72

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 06:08:59 am »

from the way you write,

i think you have all the chances you want if you decide to go for it!  ;)

zang2er

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 06:11:52 am »

@ andy :
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:39:32 am by zang2er »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up