Hefei Expat - China

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


The Events, News and Sports APP for visitors in Hefei.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DeHengLaw

Pages: [1]
As far as I am concerned,the judge will never accept the bribes. The cost of court mainly depends on what kind of cases they are and how much amount of momey the dispute involved. In recent years the legitimate rights and interests of employee  have been much improved. If your legal rights are violated in employment ,of course ,no matter where you from and whom you are , please feel free to file a lawsuit to court . It's no doubt that judge will give you a justice dicision.

Hello, I'm a lawyer ,John Wang.  I need to know  something else except that you had disscussed above. If having got what I neeed,Maybe I can give you a good solution. Hopefully I can help you. Mob: 139 6667 5102  ,Wechat  number is  120 987 1327 .

There are different mediating groups in China,such as labor union, labor arbitration commission,people's mediating commission,even the bureau of  human resource and social  benefits and ect.  But if you bring a suit to the court, the judge can also solve your issue through mediation.Of
course if you need any help about mediation,I can help you .

Ask the Lawyer / Re: Who keeps the Foreign Expert Certificate
« on: September 11, 2014, 06:41:11 AM »
As a foreign expert ,the foreign expert certification has the same function as the ID card . So you have the possession of it . If the employer possess it illegally ,you can contact with me .I think I can help you.

Legal / Re: We use DeHeng Law Offices
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »
Hi all,

I'm  John Wang ,a lawyer .I 'd like to help you solve your legal  problems. My law firm can provide you with a broad range of professional legal services. when you are in legal trouble,please feel free to contact me at any time.I'II do my best to help you. Thank you!

when a employer fails to pay labor compensation in full and on time; the employee can do as follows:
1) the Employee may, in accordance with the law, apply to the local People’s Court for an order to pay; and the People’s Court shall issue such order in accordance with the law. 
2)the employee can make a complaint to  the labor administration authority,the authority shall order it to pay the labor compensation.
3)the Employee may terminate his employment contract .At the time ,the employee shall be paid severance pay.

Legal / Legal Questions - Ask the Lawyer
« on: August 30, 2014, 11:48:58 AM »
Hi all,
Welcome, I'd like to offer information in regards to your legal issues.
Ask here and I will reply.

If the issue is not for public knowledge or is of a personal nature, you ask me directly via IM.

John Wang
Attorney at Law
DeHeng law

Pages: [1]