Hefei Expat - China
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 25, 2017, 11:36:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Connections Cafe-Bar-BQ
Great pizza, coffee and beer in Hefei.
A Truly International Experience.
4846 Posts in 1230 Topics by 4572 Members
Latest Member: samson226
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
A global portal to the English speaking community - Search for key words - Post a question or response - When in Hefei, stay up to date with the latest, get the HefeiConnect mobile APP
CISH
+  Hefei Expat - China
|-+  Expat English
| |-+  Learning Chinese
| | |-+  I want to good good study, and learn some Chinese!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I want to good good study, and learn some Chinese!  (Read 4427 times)
Virginia9742
Known Member

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 09, 2011, 10:42:21 AM »

Is anyone on the forums here learning Chinese or is able to speak it?  I've been learning for a while, but I want to hasten the learning process.  Those of you who are trying to learn, do you have a teacher, books etc?  I'm not sure I'm quite good enough yet, but it would be good to chat on qq with someone. Smiley

Andy Woo

andy1986726@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 03:27:57 PM »

I am a Chinese teacher with over 6 years' experience ,but currently I am teaching Chinese in Shanghai.I will be back to Hefei soon.
For now, I can only recommend this book to you: 跟我学汉语 综合课本 北京大学出版社 Chinese with Me (An Integrated Course Book)  Peking University Press.
For more information in Chinese learning, you may visit my blog at: blog.sina.com.cn/chinainsider

chinesebusinessman

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 11:02:50 AM »

Is anyone on the forums here learning Chinese or is able to speak it?  I've been learning for a while, but I want to hasten the learning process.  Those of you who are trying to learn, do you have a teacher, books etc?  I'm not sure I'm quite good enough yet, but it would be good to chat on qq with someone. Smiley

what is ur QQ number?
Linda

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:22:31 PM »

《汉语300句》,It is very popular. You can buy it from the Internet-http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=9089195; It is pretty good for beginners. Good luck!
Loramos

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 10:36:32 AM »

I recommend it to everyone learning Chinese! I found Hanbridge mandarin school on a Google search cause I live in Australian and I need to learn Chinese online. I was very impressed by the teaching method and the virtual classroom, and of course, the experienced and professional teachers! I started with Hanbridge Mandarin half a year ago, which turned out to be perfect, now I'm able to chat with my Chinese friends easily.
Winnie Spring

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 09:33:44 AM »

I do have same worry with you when the first time I come to Hefei for studying my MBBS program at Anhui Medical University. Even though the program is totally taught in English, it still difficult for me to live and travel without speaking any Chinese. I think the best way for learning language is using language in your daily life. So I try to make friends with Chinese students and ask them to teach me speaking Chinese. Of course, I can teach them English. I also ask one of my Chinese friends to help me find one Chinese teacher who help me a lot. In the second year of my university, I rent one apartment outside campus and always talk with my landlord in Chinese and now I get big improvement in my Chinese.
Aussie Mike
+86 138 667 39353
Administrator
Long Term Member

Love Life, Live Life, Be Happy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 06:17:26 PM »

Try the HefeiConnect APP
  >Networks
  >Learn Chinese

New section but we're working on it.

Ventures and Partners