Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Professionals in Hefei
Business Network Group
Entrepeneurs and all professionals.
professionals.inhefei.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 4870 times)

MeiYouPengYou

• Standing Member
    • View Profile
What did you dream about last night?
« on: April 15, 2015, 05:25:35 PM »

I rarely dream, but the dreams I have are vivid (or at least have been vivd recently). Sometimes I wake up and kind of fear they are true. They always involve me trying to protect someone I care about from something terrible happening, like an impending bus crash, or walking on a very narrow bridge and trying to keep balance, ...

What do you dream about? Do you ever have really cool/happy dreams?
A new hope with regards to life's feast.

x0vash0x

• Long Term Member
    • View Profile
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »

When I was younger I had two reoccurring dreams.

The first was I could fly and everyone was amazed that I could fly. The thing that was always sad was that the dream was so vivid so when I woke up I'd be like 'Fuck... I really wish I could fly!'

The second was that I was driving a car and I'd drive off a cliff to my death.

I haven't had either since high school, so I guess they were brought on by high school angst? Who knows.

I haven't had many vivid dreams in the past few years. I don't sleep very well to begin with, I toss and turn and wake up at least have a dozen times in the night which could explain why.

MeiYouPengYou

• Standing Member
    • View Profile
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 10:46:20 AM »

Yeah, I had the flying dream only once in my life, and it was incredible. If that was a recurring experience for you, consider yourself lucky.

I recently dreamt of arriving at a huge Catholic church (I was raised Catholic), the biggest church I have ever seen. The interior was sort of a glowing fluorescent blue, similar to that movie Avatar. Other people are walking into the church with me. I don't really know them. That guilt-inducing organ is raining sombre music down upon us when a man pulls me aside and whispers to me, "we've been expecting you". Then I see a very dear friend from high school in a casket in the front of the church and I realise it is a funeral. The whole temporary nature of life fills me with despair, and I wake up.  ???

I hate dreaming. lol
A new hope with regards to life's feast.
Pages: [1]   Go Up