Hefei Expat - China

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HFConnect
The Events, News and Sports APP for visitors in Hefei.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Richard Branson's opinion on YES Men  (Read 2976 times)

Aussie Mike

• +86 138 667 39353
  • Administrator
  • Long Term Member
  • Love Life, Live Life, Be Happy!
    • View Profile
    • Personal Profile
Richard Branson's opinion on YES Men
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:52:20 PM »

I was reading a post from one of the few men I do respect, Sir Richard Branson about being different and decided to link from here.
http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130828122757-204068115-yes-men-no-thanks

I believe it is important to be different and to do things differently in order to progress. There are arguments on both sides which have positive results but my main point is, if someone else has done it differently before and it was successful then everyone else will follow but with less success until the market is saturated and no one can achieve a desired result.

True success is the elimination of failures through learning from your mistakes. The learning is the goal, each success is just another stepping stone to the next goal.  Stop stepping and you become a very bored being.

Being different in any culture will cause problems for the individual but the rewards are huge however being different in China goes against the cultural grain even though the most respected people in China's history have ALL been radically different and have made the greatest changes.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:53:55 PM by Aussie Mike »
My Focus is Australia China Import Export People and Products
Pages: [1]   Go Up