Old Forums > Social

Dancing

(1/1)

sailorvenus:
Anybody interested in International Latin Dance or Salsa? You are welcome to join us in International Ballroom Dance Club, University of Science & Technology of China.

sailorvenus:
Sorry I haven't checked the website for a while. Yes the dance class and party is going on. More and more excellent studios are coming up in Hefei as well.

AnastasiaNeganova:
Hello!  I am coming to Hefei this summer, and I am very interested in these dance classes. Do they still exist?when and where are they being held?

lagobiker:
The classes are usually in USTC, Sundays, 6-9 pm.
Apart from that, some special salsa and bachata classes are being arranged from time to time with teachers from Nanjing and Shanghai.
Almost every Wednesday are people dancing salsa, bachata and merengue in a bar called Friends in Huizhou Lu. They could provide you more information in this place, they are very open and friendly. I can introduce you some of them. They use a Wechat Group to be in contact.
Best,

sailorvenus:
Hey Jairo, are you going to Friends tomorrow night?

--- Quote from: lagobiker on June 01, 2014, 12:09:53 PM ---The classes are usually in USTC, Sundays, 6-9 pm.
Apart from that, some special salsa and bachata classes are being arranged from time to time with teachers from Nanjing and Shanghai.
Almost every Wednesday are people dancing salsa, bachata and merengue in a bar called Friends in Huizhou Lu. They could provide you more information in this place, they are very open and friendly. I can introduce you some of them. They use a Wechat Group to be in contact.
Best,

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version