Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Professionals in Hefei
Business Network Group
Entrepeneurs and all professionals.
professionals.inhefei.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i need help about children's visa , please have a look if anyone havs children  (Read 5056 times)

zang2er

my boss , he is a german ,  he married a chinese girl in hefei , and borned a baby last years ..  now we have problem about baby's visa .
   one month ago , baby got a car accident in high way . was stay in shanghai children hospital for 3 weeks . now . my boss . wait for baby's permit to go back to germany.
   and when they are in germany , they need go to chinese embassy and make baby's visa that the baby can stay in hefei as my boss .
    i want to know , what i need for baby's visa .  like my boss' working permit, working contract ? . salary list . tax list , parents's passport ???     
    i am waiting and waiting ...

Aussie Mike

• +86 138 667 39353
  • Administrator
  • Long Term Member
  • Love Life, Live Life, Be Happy!
    • View Profile
    • Personal Profile

If the child is born in China then they are considered Chinese until they leave, even on a short trip. If the child has a foreign passport then they are subject to all the laws and process as any foreigner which makes it complicated.

I'll see what we can find out.
My Focus is Australia China Import Export People and Products

zang2er

If the child is born in China then they are considered Chinese until they leave, even on a short trip. If the child has a foreign passport then they are subject to all the laws and process as any foreigner which makes it complicated.

I'll see what we can find out.

baby has  germany passport

Louisalito

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - Restoration of baths
    • View Profile
    • Bath repairs
    • Email
-
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 12:46:51 PM »

I need help what is a disposition case..My man said his counselor said he had some disposition cases and he told me to get some info on that.So i want to know what it is and how do we have to go about it..HELP PLEASE
Pages: [1]   Go Up