Expat English > Learning Chinese

I want to good good study, and learn some Chinese!

(1/2) > >>

Virginia9742:
Is anyone on the forums here learning Chinese or is able to speak it?  I've been learning for a while, but I want to hasten the learning process.  Those of you who are trying to learn, do you have a teacher, books etc?  I'm not sure I'm quite good enough yet, but it would be good to chat on qq with someone. :)

Andy Woo:
I am a Chinese teacher with over 6 years' experience ,but currently I am teaching Chinese in Shanghai.I will be back to Hefei soon.
For now, I can only recommend this book to you: 跟我学汉语 综合课本 北京大学出版社 Chinese with Me (An Integrated Course Book)  Peking University Press.
For more information in Chinese learning, you may visit my blog at: blog.sina.com.cn/chinainsider

chinesebusinessman:

--- Quote from: Virginia9742 on November 10, 2011, 01:42:21 AM ---Is anyone on the forums here learning Chinese or is able to speak it?  I've been learning for a while, but I want to hasten the learning process.  Those of you who are trying to learn, do you have a teacher, books etc?  I'm not sure I'm quite good enough yet, but it would be good to chat on qq with someone. :)

--- End quote ---

what is ur QQ number?

Linda:
《汉语300句》,It is very popular. You can buy it from the Internet-http://product.dangdang.com/product.aspx?product_id=9089195; It is pretty good for beginners. Good luck!

Loramos:
I recommend it to everyone learning Chinese! I found Hanbridge mandarin school on a Google search cause I live in Australian and I need to learn Chinese online. I was very impressed by the teaching method and the virtual classroom, and of course, the experienced and professional teachers! I started with Hanbridge Mandarin half a year ago, which turned out to be perfect, now I'm able to chat with my Chinese friends easily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version