Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Professionals in Hefei
Business Network Group
Entrepeneurs and all professionals.
professionals.inhefei.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tea enthusiasts wanted  (Read 7568 times)

rgeczi

Tea enthusiasts wanted
« on: October 10, 2008, 01:02:23 PM »

I recently registered a company in Hong Kong which will deal with trade, and some things for the education sector.  One of the products that I am looking to get into soon is tea.  Initially, just black tea (red tea I believe it's called in Chinese), but after some time, expand into other kinds.  I will be receiving 200 grams of tea from class 1, class 2, and class 3.  Supposedly these are rated the highest teas within a seven class rating system.  So, what I need is for people who are knowledgable about this sort of tea (I think the pin yin for it is Qi Men tea) that can test it out, and tell me what they think of it.  If Benji from this site is interested, I might even setup a tea tasting day with him at his cafe, free of charge.  So, whoever comes first, gets to try.  We'll see if he wants to go along with it.  If not there, then maybe just give them out to different people whenever I get the chance.  Again, it's all on the house, as long as you can give me some good, knowedgable feedback about it.

Thanks.

Benji

Re: Tea enthusiasts wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 11:21:03 AM »

Hi Rob. Sure, I'm definitely interested. I'll give you a call tomorrow...

rgeczi

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 12:55:51 PM »

Sounds great, Benji.

I actually received the tea today and sampled some.  My wife and I did. It was great, and according to my wife, this tea is of good quality.  Smooth tasting black tea.  We tried the highest class type, class 1, so I am not sure about the other 2 types.  Most Chinese people from what I was told usually drink green tea, so.....not sure how it would be received at the Cafe, Benji.  But it would be free, so, I can't think it's a bad thing.

rgeczi

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 12:21:52 AM »

Kaibo,

I don't know about all that accreditation talk.  I am just looking for someone who knows black teas (Hong Cha).  :P

Haiying

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 06:38:06 AM »

How do you think about the tea industry here?  Which kinda or brand impress you most?

rebikarl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 02:22:07 PM »

I had trouble doing my essay. But what a luck, I’ve found this free paper base. I’ve read so many samples of assignments there, and it helped me to create my own one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up